Thursday 28 July 2011

Getting Organised!

Well I don't quite know what's happened but after months of being somewhat crafty-lazy this week I've exploded into a papercraft machine! It never rains but it pours, eh?! More evidence of this to follow but first thing's first....

I can't remember where I first got the idea for this, but I saw on some clever lady's blog that she'd used a photo frame as a 'white board' style meal planner... so I shamelessly went with the idea and created a weekly planner with a 'Don't Forget' list... which is much needed when you've got a 3 second memory like mine!


This was such an easy peasy project. An A4 frame from a cheapy shop, some messing around in Word and a white board marker... et voila, a personalised planner just for us!



1 comment:

  1. Ooh what so you write on the glass and then can wipe it off? Very good idea!

    ReplyDelete